About DBS Vickers Online's Online Placements (IPOs)
Through DBS Vickers Online, you can apply for private placement shares of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
At our IPO Centre in the secure site, you can check for current offerings available for online application, read prospectuses, make applications electronically and check the status of your application. You can also set up email, which is triggered when any private placement shares are provisionally allocated to you.
To qualify for online application of IPO placements shares, you must have:
If you wish to set up an Automatic Payment facility for your DBS Vickers Online account, please download this form.
- Automatic Payment facility (direct debit/credit authorisation or "GIRO") with DBS Vickers Online;
- Sufficient funds in your nominated Automatic Payment account on application.
For more details on DBS Vickers Online's Online IPO Placement Service, please refer to our FAQ section.
How do I access the IPO Centre?
Once you have logged in, click on Trading in the main menu and then click on IPO Centre. Within this page, you will have access to three sections.
How do I subscribe for an IPO?
- IPO Insight - Displays a list of all current IPO offerings.
- Application Status - Provides an updated snapshot of the status of your IPO subscription.
- IPO History - Contains a list of all your previous Online IPO applications and offerings made by DBS Vickers Online
IPO's that are available for Subscription will be displayed within the IPO Insight page. On meeting all the eligibility criteria's and accepting the respective online terms and conditions you can proceed through the various screens to register your subscription interest.
How can I cancel my IPO subscription?
After viewing the issue particulars of the IPO, you should read the prospectus of the issuing company and agree to its terms before making an application. You are advised to consider your investment decision carefully prior to application as you will NOT be allowed to amend or cancel your application after it has been submitted.